Race Numbers for Heaven VMX meetings
- All members must ride with a Heaven VMX allocated race number in the correct size, on each side and on the front of each bike. Please ensure each bike has the correct number and background colour for the class of the bike. If you do not have a Heaven allocated Race Number, go to the information section of the club website and read the Heaven VMX Race Number Policy
Saturday - Aug 11 - HRC Races
- We will be running 1 full practice session on Saturday, then all the Hawkesbury River Classic Trophy Races. The Pre 65 Roy East Shield, Pre 70 John Hind Shield, Pre 75 Geoff Eldridge Shield, Pre 78 Ray Ryan Shield, Pre 82 Col Evans Trophy, Pre 85 and Pre 90 these events are ‘All In’ races. Entries will be taken from your bikes entered below.
Sunday - Aug 12 - Point Score Round
- Sunday racing begins at 8.30am, 1 x Rounds of the Heaven VMX Point Score Series, Age Racing & the Single Bike Entrant Race
Juniors - All In - Heaven VMX runs Juniors as an All In class only. Vintage 80cc, 125cc 2 Strokes, Modern 85cc 2 Stroke & 150cc 4 Stroke Little & Big Wheel. Ages 12-16
Ladies - All In - Heaven VMX runs Ladies as an All In, All Eras class only up to Pre-90
4 Stroke - All In - Heaven VMX runs 4 Strokes as an All In, All Eras class only up to Pre-95, scored separately
Pre-65 Class - To be run as an All In
Pre-70 Class - To be run as an All In
Pre-75 Classes - Choose your capacity class, then enter your bike details
Pre-78 Classes - Choose your capacity class, then enter your bike details
EVO Classes - Choose your capacity class, then enter your bike details
Pre-85 Classes - Choose your capacity class, then enter your bike details
Pre-90 Classes - Choose your capacity class, then enter your bike details
Pre-95 Classes - Choose your capacity class, then enter your bike details
Single Bike Entrant Race - Sunday
- New this year we are trialling a 'Single Bike Entrant Race' so that riders who only have only entered one bike have an extra race if they want more riding. Once the single bike entrants have taken their place on the grid, the remaining spots will be open to allcomers
Marshalling - Flag Marshalling is compulsory for ALL Senior Entrants
- Heaven VMX Club shares the marshaling duties amongst all the senior riders. Please make your First and Alternate choice, and where possible, we will allocate your choice.
- I understand and agree having enough marshals to man every marshalling point until the end of the race meeting is a safety requirement for a race meeting to continue to run and as an entrant, like every other Heaven VMX entrant, I am expected to marshal at every race meeting I enter to keep my fellow racers safe and must fulfill my marshalling obligations to marshal when asked.
- El cholo food truck will be catering for us at Dargle . He will be there from mid morning Saturday to do lunch and dinner Saturday and breakfast and lunch Sunday.
Comments - In this section, let us know any information you think we need to know in relation to your attendance at this race meeting
Suggestion Box - In this section, tell us your suggestions or thoughts. Please give us your feedback, on any part of running the club.
- Would you like the Heaven VMX committee to organise ride days/weekends, with no racing? If so, which track?
- By submitting this entry form, I agree to be bound by the rules of the association. I am also aware that being a member of Heaven VMX Inc I have a responsibility when requested to avail myself at each race meeting I enter, to be involved in or assist with the running of the meeting as a Flag Marshal or other duty until the end of the meeting.