Heaven VMX COVID 19 Safety Guidelines
COVID-19 Specific Rules for HEAVEN VMX Inc. Events
* 1.5m social distancing to be strictly adhered to at all times
* Riders are strongly encouraged to bring their own hand sanitiser, wipes etc
* All riders are to sign on using their own pen. The club will not supply one for your use
* Scrutineering checks will be primarily conducted at individual competitor pit area rather than a central scrutineering area. Please ensure your bikes are accessible and note that it is your responsibility to ensure your bikes have been checked before entering the track. To assist us – please be near your machines during scrutineering times
* If a central scrutineering point is used – all personnel are to maintain social distancing protocols
* No sharing of any bikes, equipment, tools, gloves, helmets, food or drink bottles
* ALL persons attending the event are to supply race control (sign on staff) with their name and phone number etc. This list will be forwarded to SCB for COVID-19 Infection tracing only
* All quickshade/marquees are to be a minimum of 2m spacing between each
* All personnel are encouraged to download the COVIDsafe App
* Under NO circumstances should ANYONE with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 attend the circuit. This includes any fever, respiratory symptoms, shortness of breath, sore throat, cough, lack of sense of smell or fatigue.
* PLEASE NOTE: The HEAVEN VMX Inc. Club Committee, Race Committee staff and all Officials reserve the right to refuse event and facility entry to anyone displaying any of these symptoms. You have been advised
* Under NO circumstances should ANYONE who has been overseas in the previous 14 days or been in contact with a known COVID-19 positive person or person who has been overseas in the last 14 days, attend the circuit
* If concerned, advice should be sought via the national coronavirus hotline 1800 020 080 (24/7)
We are quite certain that none of these points should come as any major surprise to you all, however again we are obligated to ensure all members know the conditions our club is bound to.